The demand for Samsung Galaxy Tabs is one that has mushroomed during the last few years. These are now observed everywhere from classrooms to hospitals to offices. These tiny but great handy PCs are incomparably selling more than any other type of PCs or cellphones and when you witness what they are having the ability to do something; it is simple to know why.
Some of the most admired and adaptable brands of tablets available are the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. This is simple to distinguish how these fashionable gadgets are making their huge slot in the market share and converting loyal consumers constantly.
If you consider versatility, compliance, and the aptitude to organize numerous features of Galaxy Tablets, Android might be an ideal operating system. Because of Android’s superior authorization of its applications, users are effortlessly capable of changing the Galaxy Tablets into an extremely customized tablet exposure, and performing activities on it that they have no knowledge about how to carry out on an iOS machine. Let’s look into some useful and important features of these unique Tabs one by one.
Universal Features of Galaxy Tabs
- Easy access to social networks and discussion forums e.g. Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent apps, calendar, web browsers and emailing
- Offer Heaps of games (free and paid)
- Tremendous apps for supplying online services e.g. Wikipedia, translators, dictionaries, maps, news, shopping, and the like
- A variety of “on the house” e-book readers, through simple downloads (paid or free e-books)
- Compatibility to watch free or paid movies and shows from online video collections such as Amazon, YouTube, Crackle, Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, and so on
- Apps and Input devices for capturing videos and snaps, voice and video callings, playing music and audio recording
Specs and Core Features
- Display 10.1-in. (diagram); 1280×800; 149 ppi; Gorilla Glass
- Dimensions 10.1 x 6.9 x 0.34 in (and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is 10.1 x 6.9 x 0.38 in)
- Weights 19.9 oz (and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is 20.5 oz)
- Memory 1 GB RAM; 16/32 GB flash
- OS Android 4.0
- Models GT-P7510 (and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is GT-P5113) – both are WiFi only versions
- Cameras front 2MP; rear 3MP with 720p recording and LED flash (and front 0.3MP (640×480); rear 3MP with 720p recording in Galaxy Tab 2 10.1)
- Processor 1 GHz dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 with ARM Cortex 9 CPUs; GeForce GPU
- Video formats supported H.264, H.263, XviD, WMV7/8, VP8, MP43, VC-1 format: 3GP (MP4), WMV (asf), AVI
- Speakers are Super Stereo
- Audio formats supported MP3, OGG, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, AMR, MID, IMY, WMA, Vorbis, RTTTL/RTX, OTA
- Wireless Wifi (802.11a/b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.1
- Location GPS
- I/O expansion Proprietary dock port (USB, sound, video, power); 3.5 mm audio I/O
- Battery 7000mAH 3.7V Li-polymer
Characteristics and Functions
Samsung Tablets have many leads over other tablets in the market. One major lead is the facility to run flash content online. The delicate but dominant Galaxy Tabs have captivated the world’s market completely and their countless characteristics are not only inspiring, they are convenient too.
The both models of Galaxy Tabs 10.1 and 2 10.1 are flexible, well-built and potent tablets and they have received the name of having scores of happy consumers…!